How can mobile apps boost your online sales?
- Push notifications – Recover lost revenue by sending push notifications to customers via mobile.
- Social media sharing – Customers are always logged into their mobile devices, making it easy to use social media for e-commerce.
- GPS Promotions – These promotions can retain and acquire customers.
Ecommerce Apps: How to Sell More
1. Your existing customers are your best bet
Why loyalty programs?
- The majority of customers prefer loyalty programs.
- Many people believe loyalty programs are the reason they make repeat purchases with brands.
- To maximize loyalty benefits, a reasonable number of customers spend more than they normally do.
- Brand loyalty programs are more likely to make 10X customers happy. Customer retention is not always easy, but data shows that customers spend 67% more when they are part of a sustained customer loyalty program.
- It is an excellent way to increase customer loyalty, even though it is more costly. Ecommerce apps offer more opportunities to increase customer loyalty because people can access their phones from anywhere, anytime. You can add more items to your cart, generate more revenue and achieve a higher conversion rate. The in-app system allows you to offer reward points. This can be a great way to encourage customers to purchase from your site.
2. Mobile app discounts
3. Simple Registration and seamless Navigation
4. Simple interface with prominent buttons
5. The Shipping Process
6. Multiple payment options are accepted
7. Display top-selling products
- Cost Of App Development
- Development Time
- Mobile Compatability
- Built-In Tools
- Marketing Tools
- Real-Time Analytics
- Delivery Partners
The Key Takeaway
Dr.Supreena has published two international books in finance with the able guidance of her guide and department at Ethiraj College of Women, University of Madras during her PhD in Economics and Finance. She is the Recipient of Dr Vedagiri Shanmugasundaram (An Oxford Scholar) Award for Outstanding and Successful PhD Candidate from Ethiraj College for Women concerning research record and academic distinction. She is experienced in the domain of finance, digital marketing and information technology writing on Artificial Intelligence, IoT, PaaS and SaaS cloud computing etc. She is NIIT qualified in Advanced Network Computing, Google Certified in digital marketing. Her hobbies to maintain balance and reduce stress are gardening and cooking.